Sunday 19 April 2009

Easter Holidays come to an end.

Well, this evening the Easter holidays come to an end. Not sure if there will be much availability of subsitute work in the initial days of the term so hopefully I'll be able to get some study done. The last assignments are now complete and the last onsite has been attended so its a countdown to the exams, three weeks from tomorrow morning to be precise.

It was a great two weeks, as a family we got a lot done, spent a lot of time together and are a little more relaxed. The weather over the past two or three days has been a bonus, with blue skies and high temperatures.

In my previous post I mentioned my walk with God. Since then God has definitely become more evident in my life, partly due to my own time commitment to Him, but also, I believe, a dry season has come to an end. With God's grace this season will be fruitful!

No comments: